Saturday, December 13, 2008

Upstate Hospital Christmas Party

Last night we went to a Christmas party for Kris' work. I think it is the first time I have been to a work holiday party--Wow, I feel all grown-up. It was a very nice dinner party. We got to get all dressed up and enjoy a free meal. It was a buffet style thing and I think Kris ate his weight! I guess I have been underfeeding him. Our friends the Haymore's are also doing residency at Upstate and so they came with us. Can't wait until next year:)

Photos courtesy of Mariah

I know I am making a weird face, but it is the only one we have of all of us.

5 comments:

MindyMindy said...

So, what are you saying?
You want me to update my blog?
Geesh, asking a bit much aren't you?

By the way...it must be nice to go to an adult Christmas party! You guys looked cute!!

MindyMindy said...

By the way, tell hubby I updated my playlist! lol

daveandlisa said...

Hey, I was so happy to see your comment on my blog. I love seeing how your family is doing too. It's kind of nice to know that there is life after med school. Yes we are on the home stretch now. Yea!!!! Dave is trying to get orthopedics with neurology as his back up. He has some pretty good connections for ortho so I'm hoping all of that works out in our favor. He got the head guy of all the Shriner's programs to write him a letter of rec. Can't get much better than that. At this point of the programs that he has interviewed at I'm hoping to go to Hamot in Erie, PA. We'll see how it turns out though. The whole waiting game is killing me!!! I'm sure you can understand. :-)

Katie and the boys said...

You look beautiful. It is fun to be a grown up huh? Doug's work didn't even do a christmas party. Cheapskates!

James Scott West said...

Merry Christmas.. What a beautiful Family. So fun to look at your blog. We Miss you. Love ya much.