Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sledding on Christmas Eve

These posts might be a little out of order, but at least they are here. On Christmas Eve when most people are rushing about to get to family parties or dinners we were at home thinking of a way to have some fun, get out of the house, and most importantly--wear out the kids. So we headed out sledding. We heard of a great hill not too far away and grabbed our disks and went. It was a great hill, just right for the kids to be able to climb, but long enough to make the climb worth your while. It was not too cold so we were all happy!


The only bad part of the night was that Kris had the great idea to push me really hard down the hill and spin me at the same time. Off I went, spinning a billion times before I finally bailed and tipped myself over. I get motion sickness really easily so why either one of us thought this was a good idea is beyond me! I was ill for a couple of hours afterwards, I will not be spinning down any hills in the future!

Our plan was successful, we had fun, got out of the house, and got a little Christmas energy out of the kids!

1 comment:

MindyMindy said...

I would have paid money to see you going down the hill Jamie!
Looks like you guys had a ton of fuN! Yer such a cool family!
Love ya!