Saturday, December 11, 2010

Ahhh Summertime....





Summertime seems like it was so long ago. Now that we are getting snowed on everyday, it is hard to imagine that it will ever be warm again.

We went for a hike and picnic to Tremain Falls back in August (I think). It was beautiful and so much fun to play at the waterfall, but the water was freezing! I could hardly stand to touch it-let alone jump into it. It was hard to resist the fun diving board, but the water was freezing! Did I already mention that? Our friends, the Potter's, were with us. Summer was such a good sport to take her 8 1/2 month pregnant belly into the icy water to take the pictures. She will do pretty much anything for the right shot. I think she was numb for 1/2 hour after getting out of the water. Thanks for sacrificing for us Summer!

I hope to see the summer again someday...

2 comments:

MindyMindy said...

Oh my gosh, I woulda been soo scared!
Looks like fun though! I've never been there. We'll have to check it out next summer!

Julia said...

I've never heard of that place. Man, we missed out!