Sunday, November 9, 2008

Will the leaves ever end???

Just in case you didn't believe me about how many leaves we have, I thought I would post some evidence. This is after I had already cleared the entire yard a few days before!
How many kids are in this picture? Can you find them all?
So many leaves! Luckily our backyard is on the edge of a forest and so we just blow them all into the trees. Is that legal? Nevermind, I don't want to know.
I love the fall and this year the leaves were such amazing colors. I am tired of blowing leaves though. It needs to be done for a third time, but we will see if we get around to it before it snows.

4 comments:

MindyMindy said...

oh my gosh Jamie, I just made a new post about our leaves too.
HOW FUNNY.
Its ridiculous isnt it?!
We are seriously on yard clearing #2. WHICH should have been done this weekend, but it was too wet and we were too busy.
Our front yard and back yard are COVERED. I think tomorrow I will go out and take more pictures. lol
CIAO!

West said...

WOW! what fun for the kids! and a ton of work for you! crazy how many there are! looks pretty tho!
your kids are so darling!!

Momma Ballou said...

Again, I'm so jealous. We live in Bare-ville. No leaves here. We had to take our tramp down and now our yard looks even more bare. It had lost one too many springs. Love all the pictures.

Katie and the boys said...

Wow. That is a lot. What fun memories for the kids. I'm so glad you at least have a blower and don't have to rake all of them.