Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Grandpa's are so much fun

I think all the kids would agree that one of the highlights of our vacation was hiking with Grandpa. He took us on a trail up near the Bountiful temple. We stopped at the creek and let the kids put their feet in the water. We were not able to stay too long because it was getting dark. It was a beautiful night and the view of the city is always amazing at night.




The kids brought their camera's that Grandma bought for them and it will be fun to see the pictures they returned with. I think we only had one or two slips along the trail, not bad considering how little these guys are!

Joshua really wanted to go to the very top of the mountain. He was in awe of them our entire trip. We don't get to see mountains here in upstate NY and they are quite a sight. It is funny the things you don't give much thought to when you see them everyday. I had a great view of the mountains from my bedroom window growing up. I miss that view.

1 comment:

Katie and the boys said...

darn it, i'm sad I missed that one. All that football really got in the way of things.