Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I bet you have never tried this before!

Gabriella loves to take care of her babies. She loves to read to them, put them to bed, and change their diapers. I don't mind because the process of changing a doll's diaper is a very long, quiet process and entertains her for a long time. So, the other day when she told me she needed a diaper I thought nothing of it. She got the diaper and ran off to take care of what I thought was a baby doll. You can imagine my surprise when she returned holding this snake with a diaper on it. Have you ever diapered a snake before? I am sure it is no easy task! Thank goodness it was a fake snake or I would have been a bit more worried, but not actually that surprised. I would not ever put anything past Gabriella, even diapering a real snake. There is something really wrong about that realization:)

And, I thought that Mariah's "potato baby" was odd that she had when she was about this same age. Kris has always found it amazing the things our little girls turn into "babies"!

Gotta love Bree's expression, a little bit of sweetness and a whole lot of stinker!

4 comments:

Lewis Family said...

I'll have to admit... I have never diapered a snake (Gabriella is so cute!) ... but I killed one in my garage a few days ago!

MindyMindy said...

Aww, way cute!
Super sweet picture!
Stinkers are the BEST aren't they!

Momma Ballou said...

Oh my gosh I cannot believe that ! That is the cutest thing I've ever seen. Thank goodness for these blogs.

Michelle Denson said...

That was the funniest thing we've seen in a long time! At first, when I saw the picture, I thought it was real!!!!! For your sake, I'm glad it wasn't! We love you guys!!!!!