Sunday, February 15, 2009

Pictures from Utah

I love this picture of Gabriella. I kept telling her to smile and she kept doing this serious face. The fact that I am posting this picture goes against all I believe in. I DO NOT think that kids and guns are a good combination. Anyway, Kris and his Dad set up a target practice (Crazy!!!) in the living room and Bree was a natural. Kris was very proud!
This is Jamie and her 2 sisters (Katie and Christy). It is so fun to be together with them.
Sweet Samantha on her baptism day! She looked so precious all in white. You could tell she was very excited to be baptized. They grow up too fast...

7 comments:

Estelle said...

Ha ha, that reminds of the Trunk or Treat last Halloween and how Gabriella was determinedly making her way through the throngs of kids (and grownups) to get to the front of the lines and to the candy. I can just imagine that face (sans gun, of course) at Halloween this year - "Do NOT come between me and the candy, people!!!" I know I'd step aside in a hurry!

And that kitchen is gorgeous, by the way, whoever that belongs to.

MindyMindy said...

First off, I LOVE Gabriella's expression! Like...DONT MESS WITH ME MAN! Super cute!
And I also agree with Estelle! Lovely kitchen. :)
You and your sisters are GORGEOUS! You all have the SAME teeth and you stand exactly the same way! ;)
CONGRATULATIONS Samantha on your baptism! You looked beautiful in your dress!

Aimee said...

How wonderful for everyone! Send our love to Samantha.

Melissa said...

The three of you look so cute! It's been too long since I have seen some of my favorite cousins!

Lewis Family said...

That picture of miss Gabriella is awesome! Don't worry about those boys, Kris, this girl can take care of herself!! Hilarious. Congrats to Sammy! Hope she enjoyed her special day, she looks beautiful. Jamie, 4 kids and still looking amazing! Glad you got to spend time with your family and sisters in UT.

Katie and the boys said...

come back! It was so fun. It's amazing how relaxing it is when you don't come at Christmas or in the Summer. There wasn't much else to do other than hang out and let all the kids play. It was great! We miss you lots!

Kao said...

Congratulations Samantha! She's 8 already? She's beautiful.