Friday, September 10, 2010

Granddaughters




This is what happens when Grandmas don't see their granddaughters for months (or a year) at a time. She finds cute, frilly, poofy, pink things and gives them to the kids. They of course love it and don't want to take it off and the Mom gets to figure out a way to clean it!

I remember when my grandma gave my sister and I some beautiful, puffy nightgowns. They were made of really slippery fabric and just had yards and yards of the stuff. They were our favorite things ever. It is hilarious to think back to the challenge it was to use the potty wearing these things! I am sure it drove my mom crazy, but she let us wear them.

I actually love the skirts and I am happy my Mom misses her granddaughters so we can enjoy the pink fluffiness! Of course it would be even better if we just lived closer to Grandma:)

1 comment:

Estelle said...

Jamie! You HAVE to tell me where your mom shops! Those skirts....eeeeeeee, I LOVE them!