Friday, September 10, 2010

First Day!


Another year, *sigh*....

After a very fun summer I am sad to say the kids are off to school again. This was a tough one for me. Summer is never long enough. It is pure chaos all summer long, but I love having them all home!


As soon as I sent this beautiful girl off to her first day of....Middle School (yikes!) I called Kris and told him he better start working out again so he can fight off or at least intimidate any boy who tries to get within 10 feet of her. Be still my heart...

I can't possibly be this old.

Then there are these two silly kids. They were very excited to get to school. Samantha lucked out and has a bunch of her best friends in her class this year. Hopefully the drama will be kept to a minimum as all the girls get used to sharing each other. Luckily for Joshua he got a teacher that Samantha had a couple of years ago. She managed to leave a perfect impression with this teacher so I hope he doesn't wreck it by the end of the first week:) He just has so much energy!



4th grade cutie-patootie!

1st grade super boy!
Seriously, I hope his teacher survives the first week...

5 comments:

Jennifer Anderson said...

ok, those cookies are darling!!
I can't believe how big all your kids are getting. Mariah is just beeeautiful!!!

burton family said...

Don't worry Jamie, it's just a boy thing...they are all raging balls of energy. That is the trade off: Cute little girls that sit and color with LOTS and LOTS of drama in there teen years. Boys bouncing off the walls until their teen years where they become totally chill because sports wear them out.
Lucky you...you get both!

Kao said...

I can't believe Mariah is in middle school!!?! She's so grown up! All of your kiddos are just so cute. Poor Kris....the end is near. I have to say it's so much better as staff than a resident! You're almost there!!

Lewis Family said...

okay... seriously I'm very worried for you and Kris... Mariah is a heartbreaker for sure. Kris better get his shot gun loaded! Love the pencil rice crispy treats!! You are too clever! Lots of love to the Wests!

Rebekah said...

Look at these big, BEAUTIFUL kids! They just keep growing up! Good thing we are don't! :) You're fabulous! We love you all!