Thursday, November 12, 2009

Too many leaves!

I know I post fall leaf pictures every year, but what can I say in Upstate NY we have a lot of snow and leaves so we have to work with what we have.



I am not going to mention any names, but someone is not pulling their weight around here. Well, ok so it is Kris:) He has been really busy with work and studying for a big test this weekend so he is forgiven. Anyway, the leaves needed to be moved off the grass and with him tied up that left me to do it. Gabriella insisted on being outside with me while I took care of the leaves and she also insisted I hold her while I blew the leaves. Maybe Kris could take some cues from me on how to multi task! I am kidding of course, but next year I want to see him do the leaves while holding a 2 1/2 year old AND be 30 weeks pregnant.

Actually not the last part, that would just be weird.

2 comments:

Those Crazy Holt's said...

you go girl! Look how cute you are pregnant. Wish I could be there to see you and help you out. Multitasking is in a mother's nature. I saw this lady in the mall the other day. She was holding a 25 pound kid in her arms, feeding him a bottle (he was a big baby) while pushing a stroller. She was balancing the bottle with her chin. NO MAN on Earth could do that...no way...no how.

Katie and the boys said...

That is almost sadder than Joshua's ear aches. What do you do with all the leaves? Not fun.