Monday, September 7, 2009

Can't beat a great day at the park!

I had to post all these pictures of the kids on the tire swing because it their favorite thing to do at the park. They will wait patiently in line for a long time to get their turn, but once they get on it is hard for them to give it up!

You have to look close at our little friend Michael in these pictures. I was actually trying to get a cute picture of Gabriella on the tire swing and I did not realize until later that he was absolutely straining himself to give me a great smile in the picture. These are only a few of the many that I took. He about twisted his neck off, he must have been so dizzy trying to focus on the camera. He is such a cutie! I love his happy face.

Our little monkey's! Samantha and Isabel are happiest when they are climbing something. The park rangers were not too impressed with their skills.
Mariah got a work out pushing all the kids! She is a wonderful big sister!
Onondaga Lake Park--gotta love it!

No comments: